We just attended the annual International Spa Association conference (ISPA) and as always - it was awesome! So much to love about this show, including the hoard of "beauty booty" you receive for attending - but shhhh... don't tell anyone about that or they'd lose there minds! But here's some things about ISPA I can share:
- The Food. The food is legit - and every other conference should take notes!
- Having our Editorial in Las Vegas Magazine the same week!
- These Two.... I wanted to ask them to trade pants!
4. When current customers (Spa Anjali & Spa Gregories - we're looking at you) say things like "We LOVE these masks" and "These are our best sellers" to prospective customers. Powerful stuff!
- Simon Sinek - yes he dissed my Honda Odyssey but he was still AMAZING and a great reminder to find your passion!
- Brene Brown made us laugh, cry and remember to get in the damn game or shut up!
- Five For Fighting - Did you know "they're" just a dude named John and he's awesome! Seriously.
- Our fancy new banner!
- Wining and Dining with old friends and new. This show is our favorite for a reason – 3pm cocktails... oh wait no… it's the attendees and other vendors. ISPA is the Ultimate Spa People Party (see that part about afternoon cocktails).
- Opened our first Puerto Rico Spa account!! Don't worry, I'll deliver! Whoop.
- Bonus - Men in beards!