When you're in family business things aren't always easy but for us most of the time it's A LOT of fun! Here are 10 reasons why I love working with my brother!
- He makes me laugh A LOT- literally more than anyone on the planet. Sometimes it’s at him but most of the time it’s with him.
- I can read his mind... or maybe just finish his sentences. When you've known someone 35 years you just get where they're going.
- We have the same laugh meter - if he gives it an LOL I do the same. If I think it's a Haha, he agrees.
- We both still love the same ice cream from when we were kids- Thrifty’s Chocolate Malted Crunch and he stashes it in the back freezer for me.
- When mom’s mad at him I'm in the clear!
- When mom’s mad at me he's in the clear! I’ll let you guess which happens more.
- Lunch (or Dinner) dates with Mom, Dad, my brother and my husband on a Tuesday are awesome and make me feel blessed every time. Oh and he’ll eat whatever I don't finish. :)
- He loves going for massages as much as I do. He's my ride or die buddy when it comes to Spa Days.
- We’re travel compatible, as we should be since we’ve been travelling together all our lives. This is a good thing as we travel together a lot these days, and there’s nobody else that’s a more compatible traveler for me. Trust me when I say, it’s NEVER dull and as a bonus he lets me pick the radio stations.
- We’ve agreed upon “leave it alone things”- i.e.
- Phone use- I don’t care if he’s on his phone the whole time - it's not my business.
- Curfew - I am not his mama!
- Coffee - leave mine alone!
BONUS # 11 He's the BEST UNCLE EVER!
Tune in next week for 10 Reasons Working with Your Sibling Is A HUGE Mistake and Why I May End Up In Jail.
J/K I’m making someone else write next week!
Erin AKA She Who Tweets!